Thursday, June 3, 2010

life..wondering with wandering..

practically i don't have anything to say.. but i am here!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder why ?
like Feynman one can easily construct,
I WONDER WHY I AM HERE,
I WONDER WHY I WONDER WHY I AM HERE,
I WONDER WHY I WONDER WHY I WONDER WHY I AM HERE,
and so on........it never ends.
it is really amazing of getting wondered under 40 degree temp. this is also fine of getting exciting ideas without doing anything in hand. i love dreaming. i believe one can dream in any position. but the matter is to realize it.... realizing that i was dreaming. i was looking to myself... this complex entity will all be silent one day. there was a big zero before ... and it will be zero again...
everything around me will be shut down.. what for i am traveling???
it is everyone's own pleasure that keeps them going... i am struggling for my future,for my family.. my parents have spent their whole life all the way for me..
we are just sailing through... generation by generation... may be for a BIG ZERO.
they say,"we all are going through a very high time... ". but really are we??
mankind writes his own fate according to his pleasure.. veeerrrryyyyyy personal .. but really priceless. this is everyone's expectation that keeps us alive.. may be after a large number of overlapping it decides the expectation of mankind. it will never be bad.


you know.. it needs a constructive mind set-up to write a blog which i don't have. so i don't know ...
it is very hard to give my mind a written form in terms of a blog... but today it is really a leisure.
so why cant i spend some "hhguisdfhihij;oajdiojopp'a" here??????

No comments:

Post a Comment